APPLICATIONS FOR AUGUST INTAKE 2023/2024
The Registrar of St. Francis Hospital Nsambya Training School invites applications for the August intake for Academic Year 2023/2024 leading to the Award of Uganda Martyrs University Degree. Programs are Listed below;
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS)
- Bachelor of Midwifery Science (BMS)
Award: Uganda Martyrs University Degree.
- Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Mental Health, Public Health, Medical Education and Pediatrics from a Recognized Institution.
- A Minimum of 2 Years of Working Experience in a Hospital or Health Sector
- Currently Registered with UNMC.
- Certified Copies of Diploma Transcripts (not photocopies of certified copies) from awarding institutions.
- The Applicant must pass an entry interview (both written and Oral)
- A part-time program will be offered 2 days per week for a period of 3 Years.
The Application fee of 100,000/- excluding bank charges should be paid to Stanbic Bank.
Deadline : 26th May, 2023.
Interview Date: 1st June, 2023 (Thursday)